Did you know that companies with a capital over JOD 20K are legally bound to have legal representation? Whether you are a Jordanian Citizen or Foreign Investor, Sahouri Law will help you set-up your company, from zero to hero, either locally or internationally. In terms of corporate, there are three definitive stages where Sahouri law would be happy to legally handle for you, at any point.
What does Sahouri Law Offer?Sahouri Law can be your legal guardian at any stage, point, or moment of your business. Ideally, you should not wait until you are “in trouble” or in an ordeal to be looking for (or be in partnership with) the most effective legal representative in town. Nonetheless and with full gratitude & attribution to the law firm’s Founding Father, Essam Sahouri; this Law Firm strongly believes in the traditional & cliché standards of “whatever it takes” and “for as long as it takes” when it comes to: POSITIVE RESULTS. In professional & legal terms: we are the proud decedents, students, practitioners & professionals of The Indispensable.
- Sahouri Law is specialized in companies’ formations of all types: General Partnership, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability, Limited Liability- One Person, Public Shareholding, Private Shareholding, Holding, Operating and Non-operating Foreign company (Regional Office), in addition to Offshore.
- Sahouri Law is an expert in drafting the Application of Registration, with the Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Sahouri Law is an expert in drafting Shareholder’s Agreements.
- Sahouri Law can advise and assist in obtaining licenses and permits that are necessary to commence operation.
- Sahouri Law has distinguished experience in protecting foreign investors in Jordan; especially that there is a mandatory legal requirement to have a local partner.
- For foreign investors, Sahouri Law can legally grant the right of management and voting solely to the foreign investor; without having any interference or extortion by the local partner.
The law firm offers offshore companies’ formation; outside Jordan, such as BVI, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Cyprus, RAK and Dubai Free Zone.
Internal Set-Up Stage
Once (and if) your company is legally set-up, Sahouri Law can also offer the following legal services:
- Drafting the internal bylaws that regulates and governs the relationship between the employer and the employees inside the company and obtaining the attestation from the Ministry of Labor.
- Drafting and revising agreements and contracts that are necessary to commencing operation such as; Employments, Sales & Purchase agreements, Non-Disclosure agreements, Agency agreements...etc.
- Providing legal assistance in Intellectual Properties such as; Copyrights, Trademarks, Patents, Trade Secrets, unfair competition…etc.
- Providing the required legal assistance once needed.
- Representing the company in front of the Companies Control Department and all Governmental bodies that are in relation with company’s operation.
- Providing legal assistance and advising.
- Attending the Board of Directors and/ or General Assembly Meetings once required, and to main that the Meeting Minutes are in compliance with the laws and regulations.
- Obtaining Permits and Licenses.
- Company registration at Jordanian Bar Association.
- Legal drafting, advising and negotiating commercial contracts
- diverse areas and industries, including sales, mining, transport, manufacturing, technology, supply, e-commerce, franchising, distribution, agency, joint ventures, confidentiality, among others.
- Private equity transactions
Whereas corporate & commercial are usually interwind, the commercial practice usually has broader terms. Sahouri Law provides legal advice and assistance in commercial matters for local and international clients to ensure their contracts and actions are in compliance with the Jordanian related laws and regulations. Sahouri Law can assist its clients in a wide range of commercial matters such as:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contract and agreements, such as: Intracompany and Intercompany Agreements, agency Agreements, Franchising Contract, Joint Venture Agreement, Licensing Agreement, Manufacturing & Supply Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), Release of Liability Form (Waiver of Liability), Employee Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), Employment Contract, Non-Compete Agreement, Commercial Lease Agreement, Lease/ Rental Agreement, Property Management Agreement, Real Estate Purchase Agreement, Clearance & Release Agreement.
- We provide full legal assistance and action in Mergers and Acquisitions pursuant to related Jordanian laws and regulations that govern even the investments for non-Jordanians, including needed Due Diligence, representation against local authorities, drafting all necessary agreements and contracts, obtaining necessary permits and licenses.
- Assisting the client in the Sale and Purchase of company’s shares.
- Intervening or providing legal consultations once any dispute arises between partners.
- Termination & Liquidation of the company.
- Company Deregistration
- Company Restructuring
- Litigation, Mediation and Arbitration.
- Debts Collection.
Why Sahouri Law?
- Leading advisor firm in private equity transactions
- the best private equity lawyers in the country.
- Highly experienced & specialized lawyers
- Up to date with market trends and changes in regulatory and legal frameworks.