Sahouri Law has an established Banking & Finance Practice, which comprises of experienced and dedicated lawyers. The law firm offers advice on a wide range of banking and finance issues including loans, indemnities, guarantees, syndicated finance, project finance, asset financing, debt restructurings, bankruptcy and insolvency. Banking and Finance Law covers every aspect of the operations of banks and financial institutions. Sahouri Law helps its clients abide by the tricky legal structures that control transactions both locally & internationally.
What does Sahouri Law Offer?
- Support and advice on matters such as banking and financial markets regulation, due diligence, anti-money laundering issues, credit regulation, consumer protection, structuring of services and fintech.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts that set out the terms of various financial arrangements.
- Providing legal advice to organizations involved in large financial transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings, and liquidations.
- Loans, indemnities, guarantees, syndicated finance, project finance, asset financing, debt restructurings, bankruptcy and insolvency.
- Legal representation in courts and arbitral tribunals regarding a broad spectrum of banking and finance matters including foreclosure, debt recovery, breach of consumer rights, securities, among others.
Who can Sahouri Law help?
- Banking institutions, borrowers, government agencies, insurance companies as well as non-governmental organizations.
Why Sahouri Law?
- Our law firm has an established Banking & Finance department since 2015
- Our law firm has experienced and dedicated lawyers
- Our Law firm is always informed & up to date of the legislative and regulatory environment
- Our Law firm provides regular updates to its clients, with regards to new and emerging legislative, regulatory and market trends affecting the banking and finance sector.